This Direct-Line Scholar of Bel Canto, the early 1800's fundamental Italian vocal understanding, now helps thousands of people find, anchor, access, and release their voices with ease and comfort.
With her avid interest in healing and empowerment, Debra has taken her love for others and poured it into her book, The Bel Canto Buzz: Beautiful singing made simple!, as she continues to promote the benefits of this early 19th Century technique, that quite literally makes beautiful singing, effortless.
This almost extinct methodology can stabilize singing for the professional, amateur singer and competitive a cappella singer, rejuvenate the aging voice, and show us all how the human body is designed like an optimal, acoustic, resonating instrument, built to amplify sound without force.
Topics covered will include
- How does the voice work best?
• Easy and consistent breath control
• Stay in tune - all the time!
• Maintain great speech & singing quality
• Singing is like flying a helicopter
• How do we create artistry & resonance
• Discover your own unique voice
• You are the magic! Find out why!